1. Admitted students are expected to behave responsibly and courteously in the campus.
2. Each student must wear the college uniform in the campus.
3. Every student must carry his/her College Identity Card to College. This must be prominently displayed on the dress.
4. As per Magadh University rules, 75% attendance of all the classes held in the respective departments are binding on each student.Those who report sick or miss classes for any serious cause will have to report to the Heads of the Departments who will then decide in which academic manner the attendence shortfall is to be compensated. In all other cases of shortage of class attendance, the concerned students will not be allowed to sit for the examination of that particular year.
5. Ragging is a criminal offence. Any student found guilty of ragging will face stringent legal and/or punitive action as per UGC and Magadh University guidelines.
6. Any case of gender harassment in the form of eve-teasing, threats or harassment will be dealt very strictly.
7. Use of Mobile phones by students is strictly prohibited. If caught with activated mobile phone in class, the phone will be seized and the concerned student will be forwarded to the Principal/ HOD.
8. A.N.College, Patna has been declared as “Tobacco Free Zone”. Violators will be punished accordingly by the Principal/HOD.
9. No meetings are to be held inside the college campus without the Principal’s consent.
10. All students are strictly instructed to maintain discipline within the campus.